Destinations and Methods
We deliver our products to all countries worldwide, using Priority Mail or Priority Parcel international postal services. We ship them from our warehouse located near Prague, Czech Republic.
- Priority Mail is the most affordable way of international shipping for consignments of weight up to 2 kilograms (4 pounds).
- Technically it is a registered letter in a box or large envelope, transported by aircraft to the destination country. It combines low cost with reasonable speed of delivery.
- Priority Parcel comes into play for consignments above 2 kilograms (4 pounds). It can be used also for smaller shipments, in the case you want to receive more detailed tracking information than offered by Priority Mail.
How much does it cost?
Shipping rate will be calculated during checkout depending on total order weight, in the following ranges:
|Order Weight up to ||0.1 kg ||0.25 kg||0.5 kg||1 kg||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg|
|Shipping to Europe ||6.45 €||8.95 €||11.25 €||15.95 €||24.75 €||27 €||29.5 €|
|Shipping to World||6.95 €||9.95 €||13.75 €||20.75 €||34 €||67 €||84 €|
If you order a sweatshirt, for example, the order weight will be 0.65 kg (1.3 pound) and shipping cost 15.95 € to Europe or 20.75 € to the world. If you add a T-shirt, the total weight will be 0.9 kg (1.8 pound) and the shipping cost will remain the same. If you order two sweatshirts, total order weight will be 1.3 kg (2.6 pounds) and the shipping cost will increase to 24.75 / 34 €.
It is therefore good idea to fill the order up to the particular weight limit because this way you save on shipping costs. We offer profit-free shipping rates - we only charge the real costs of shipping.
When do I receive the order?
Shipping time depends on your destination, declared customs value and speed of postal service in your country. We can indicate average shipping times for Priority Mail out of our experience:
- to Germany, Netherlands and Denmark - 2 to 3 days
- to Italy - 7 to 12 days
- to other European countries - 3 to 10 days
- to Singapore and Japan - 7 days
- to United States, Canada and South Korea - 10 to 20 days
- to the rest of the world - 2 to 3 weeks
We can also offer express delivery by a door-to-door shipping service in the case you need to receive our products within couple of days. Please get in touch with us personally as the actual rate needs to be calculated individually case by case.
How can I track my order?
Please go to the Czech Post order tracking tool
, switch the interface to English and enter the Shipment Reference Number which you have received from us as part of the shipping confirmation email. Please note Czech Post can display only the information which it receives from the postal company in your destination country. You can use this number also with your domestic postal company in some countries to check the status of your order after it passes local customs procedure.
The order tracking tool will display the following status information:
- day when the consignment was posted
- day when the consignment was sent to the destination country (typically the next day)
- day when the consignment was accepted by exchange post office in the destination country (this means it passed the customs)
- day when the consignment was deposited at the destination post office
- day when the consignment was delivered
The difference between Priority Mail and Priority Parcel is the following: only some destination countries (for example Germany, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Japan) provide the above details for Priority Mail but all destination countries provide the above details for Priority Parcel.
How can I return my order?
You can return any standard product for any reason within 30 days after its actual delivery. We will reimburse full product and shipping price to you. Simply get in touch with our customer service by sending email to email@example.com to arrange details.
Custom made products for conferences (custom printed mugs, custom designed clocks etc.) can not be returned as they can not be used by any other customer again.